Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY 2009

Well I sure hope everyones new years went well! For new years eve during the day we took our kids up to the dentist,, we went to a new one,, its an hour drive but it is a pediatric dentist and even with brushing everyday my sons teeth are not the greatest, plus its a different atmosphere there than at a regular dentist. Anyways we did that and found out that both kids need some work done which is not cheap! So guess whose money will be tight again,,,, I'm trying to figure out how we are going to juggle it with 2 birthdays coming up in less than 2 weeks plus just coming right out of Christmas. We will figure it out,,, and manage, we always do:)

Then we went home and just celebrated the new year with our own little family. We played games the kids got for Christmas and then we played Rock Band 2 until 2 in the morning... it was fun! The kids just love getting to stay up late.

New years day we went to my moms for lunch then Ben went hunting and I came home to make cabbage roll soup! Very yummy! We always eat cabbage new years day,, I think its supposed to bring a wealthy new year or something,,,I don't know,, we are not rich by any means but I'd hate to see what happened if we didn't eat our cabbage!!

So... as far as resolutions for 2009, ..............
*get down to pre baby weight
*exercise at least 3x per week
*stop yelling so much
*pay off credit cards


And my motto for this year will be less is more! I have to much stuff and to little space I have decided. So Goodwill is gonna love me:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Tereza said...

"pay off credit cards" um yeah:):)
Happy new years to you too!!

Momzoo said...

Dentists can be budget killers!

Happy New Year!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...