Friday, January 9, 2009

Bad news

My husband came home late from work this morning. He had to stay over for a meeting, I knew from the moment he walked in the door news was not good. He just kept sighing and then not talking. I started becoming very scared! I am not going to go into detail but the news was not good.... he still has his job, so I'm thankful for that,,, but things are not looking good for us.
I don't know what we are going to do.

I just don't understand,, every time we start to get ahead in life we get knocked back down! WHY!!! I know everything happens for a reason but man..... I am just rambling so I wont go on. Without me going into detail its to hard for everyone to understand, just bear with me for the next couple of months, there will probably be a lot of frugal talk around here.

6 comments:

Tereza said...

I understand completely!

Anonymous said...

You'll be in my thoughts! :)

Look on the positive side...You can blog about all the frugal things are doing. :D

If you ever need to talk just email me....I'm all ears, an internet shoulder to cry on, the housewife over the fence.... :D

Hugs!

Momzoo said...

I am so sorry!

Your family will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hey we'll be praying for you guys. So sorry to hear the bad news. Just remeber that God is bigger than any problem that we will ever have so he will get you through. In these very hard times in the world having Faith is essential in our everyday lives. So look to God for answers and things could turn out better than they were before.
Love Ya.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I will be praying for you guys.

Jill said...

thank you everyone for your support!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...