Monday, January 5, 2009

OOwwchhh

The last week my body has felt like I'm 102 year old! For those that don't know I got a wii fit for Christmas from my awesome hubby, and I love it! It's great and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a little encouragement in moving your body. Seriously, I am not all that into video games but this and rock band are awesome. I've been wanting to get started exercising for a while now and this has given me the encouragement to get started and the best thing is it's fun! It weighs you and tells you your bmi, and if your overweight and all that not fun stuff, but then you can make goals and there are all these exercises and games that you can do and it tracks your progress. There is yoga, strength training, aerobics, and balance games. It really is cool and it has got me moving. Also it knows when you've done it and if you don't do it for a couple of days it lets you know you are being lazy:) I don't want to be called that so it motivates me to get on there. I've been doing 25 minutes everyday pretty much, the time flies,, i always want to to more but I've usually got to deal with Emma or something. But the problem is I was so out of shape that my body muscles are killing me,, i am so sore. I sure hope the soreness goes away, there is something with my lower back, it hurts so bad and makes me want to hunch over. I'm sure its just cause I'm doing things I"m not accustomed to doing.
I've lost a couple of pounds now, so now I'm getting motivated to watch my eating. Its exciting. Who knew a video game could encourage someone to get back on track. Hopefully by the time the belly dancing class starts I wont be so sore!!!

5 comments:

Tereza said...

:):)
and yes a pound here and there is motivating for me too!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I am so thrilled for you!

After your soreness goes away it will get so much easier.

Lose weight while having fun, that's great! :D

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon a blog called God speaks today. She does fitness Fridays. She has so much good info on healthy eating and fitness. I have been emailing back and forth with her and she's been helping me ALOT with what I need to eat and how I need to excersise. She is such a blessing in my life right now. I just wanted to recommend her blog. It's: godspeakstoday.blogspot.com
I have been exercising alot latley so I know what ya mean about the soar thing, but I have so much more energy now! It's soooo worth it.

Jill said...

I thought you might have lookedthinner and trimmer at grandmas house. Thats great! Thanks for the info! You should do the belly dancing class with me!:)

Jill said...

And by all means you should share some of the info with me that she is giving to you:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...