Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yummy smells...

There is a yummy smell coming from my crockpot. Pork roast with potatos, carrots, and onions. I think I will make some mixed veggies to go along with it. I love my crockpot. The only problem is that whenever I use it it makes me hungry all day long!!! For those of you that read my last post and then noticed it disappered, I deleated it. I didn't want the wrong person to read it and get the wrong idea. Thank you though to those of you that commented.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes. :) Man, that dinner sounds good. Too bad I just ate! lol! I should use my crock pot more. I don't know why I forget about it!

Momzoo said...

I have the same problem with crock pot cooking!!! LOL!!

I am dieing to know what you deleted...haha! OH well...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...