Monday, December 1, 2008

Menu plan

Here is this weeks menu:
spaghetti
baked chicken, rice, green beans
taco soup
roast with potato's and mixed veggies
wet burritos
stir fry with rice
Bennie and I eating in Ft. Wayne, and kids eating with grandma while we hopefully finish up our x-mas shopping.

I am so excited because over the weekend I made plans with someone to buy half a beef from them!!! It should be ready in April or May. I know its a while off, but it will be so nice to not have to buy meat at the store, plus I can feel safe in knowing that my meat wont be contaminated with any crazy harsh chemicals or diseases, because I know directly where it is coming from!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having meat in the freezer is definately a blessing. If all else fails, you will at least have some protein!

Jill said...

Oh I know, and with all the garden veggies that I put up this summer we are good on those for a little while too! It feels nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...