Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lemonade award




I recieved another award from my awsome bloggy friend Shannon. Thank you, your great!! This award is meant for people who are positive, show gratitude, and of course: make lemons out of lemonade!



The rules for this award are:

1. You post the graphic for it.
2. Write a post that links back to the giver.
3. Pass it on to up to ten others.
4. Leave a comment on the blogs that get the award, so they know what's happened.


I never have people to give the awards to because usually the ones I would pick have already recieved it but their is someone that I think deserves this one because when he wants to he can always make people feel better. He is new to the blogging world but his posts are normally very encouraging to me. Most days it feels as if he is speaking directly to me. so hear is one for now and I will be sure to update if I think of some more. Oh wait,, I just thought of another one:

big daddy

momzoo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...