Thursday, December 18, 2008

Soon to be walking

Can you believe my little Emma has taken her first steps? 11 months old. She isn't actually walking but I'm sure it wont be long. She is so brave. We don't have a coffee table but she will go from the couch to the recliner which is a couple of steps, and sometimes she just lets go and starts going in the open but she falls after a couple of steps. She get so excited,,, as do I. I tell you what, that girl has no fear! Oh to be young and worry free. Also I noticed today that part of her 1st molar is through,,,can you believe that.... shes gonna have a mouthful of teeth before shes one! Time is just going so fast. I am trying to savior every minute because I know from experience that in the blink of an eye she will be off to kindergarten:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Go Emma! Can't wait to see you at Grandma's house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...