Friday, March 25, 2011

Weight watchers

I almost didn't post this because I know of at least one reader here who does not like "diets".  But I just thought I'd let you all know once and then I won't be discussing it much anymore.  Last Friday I joined weight watchers online.  I was getting tired of being tired all the time and feeling like a big icky blob.  My body was starting to hurt more often and I just felt like my overall health was off.  I want to be a healthy mom, I want to be around a long time for my kids and have energy to play with them.  I did weight watchers once before before I had Emma and it worked wonders for me.  I lost 118 pounds!  While my number is still no where close to where it was before I was feeling like it was creeping back up.  I bought a scale and was disappointed by the number standing before me,,,, I was right, I had gained some more back, plus I never really lost the weight I had gained 3 years ago when I got preggo with Emma. 

While its not about the number on the scale, I want to feel good about myself again.  I know mentally what to do but obviously just wasn't doing it so my hope is that rejoining the program will give me the motivation that I was lacking.   The program has changed a lot since the last time I did it.  All the points values on foods are higher, but I also get more daily points.  The other thing I want to do different this time is exercise.  I didnt do much of that last time and I know how important exercising and moving is.  I haven't started yet but hopefully within the next couple weeks I'll set up a plan for myself. 

So there you have it, I won't bore you with the info anymore.  If you want to check-in on my progress though you can check the sidebar and every Friday I will update my losses. 

4 comments:

Tereza said...

not boring at all! And just cause I'm not on a diet does not mean I dont want to know what's going on with my bloggy friend!!! its your blog so post away! I'd love to follow your progress!:)

Jill said...

LOL,,, yes you were the one I was refering too. Just didnt want to chat about it to much and discourage you from reading here.

Tereza said...

pretty much the only thing that would discourage me is if you declared you turned into a satanist or something:):)

Jill said...

hahaha,,,well nothing to worry about there. Dont think thats ever gonna happen. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...