Monday, March 14, 2011

Disney Princesses on Ice

We went to Disney Princesses on Ice Saturday!  It was amazing and magical.  Emma dressed up as Snow white. Here is some of our favorite moments from the show. 

It was so fun watching the girls faces throughout the show.  I thought it was amazing so I can only imagine what was going through their heads.  If anyone ever gets the chance to go I definatly recomend it,, well worth the cost.   During the second half of the show Emma was leaning against me and said, "Mommy I really like this".  Just the way she said it was so sweet.  Jess went to and she enjoyed it just as much.  Fun for the young ones and the older ones too! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I went seeing the kids was well worth the trip. The pics turned out great.

Mom

Dawn said...

Those pictures are awesome! The girls were so cute!! I'm glad I was able to make it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...