Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sunshine!!

Its beautiful outside!  We were able to get out and play yesterday and today!  The kids are just thrilled to get to run around outside after being couped up all winter.  And the outside toys seem like new to them after not playing with them all season.  I love being able to get outside but there is also something about the first days of being able to open up the windows and let fresh air in that makes me want to clean and organize.  This morning I've been going through some kitchen cupboards and trying to reorganize a few things.  There is not a whole lot of cabinets and storage space in my kitchen,, and defiantly not much counter top room.  After 7 years now of living here though I've come to accept it and make due.  Sometimes things just need a little creativity to make them work for you.   Now I actually need to get back in the kitchen and finish what I started while the kiddos are napping. 



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Tereza said...

Yay for signs of spring! The windows are open here too and I LOVE it! Some of the kids are outside. How about a kitchen tour...or better yet...a house tour on the ol blog!:):) I'd love to see your home after "knowing" you for so long in blog land!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...