Friday, September 19, 2008

Weigh in...

OK so I think Fridays are gonna be my official weigh in day. And guess what.......I've lost 4 lbs. :) Yeah~! I'm so happy. I didn't think I would have lost that much since it has really only been 5 days, and I haven't been really eating diet food. For breakfast and lunch I've been really watching what I'm eating, but for dinner I just eat what I fix for everyone, the main thing i have been doing different is paying attention to my hunger cues. When I feel full I stop. Most of the time when my plate is empty I am full, but before it would all taste so good I would get more anyways then be stuffed. Now I stop. If I need more I will eat more veggies, but so far I haven't needed any more. I have really been watching my snacking also, I try not to. If I do its a fruit or veggie:)

Now next week, I know my number wont be as big. Its always the biggest the first week. Hopefully I can keep it up. As long as I don't let myself feel deprived I think I will be okay:)

3 comments:

Steph B. said...

Wow, Jill, that is awesome! Keep up the good work! I am proud of you.

Tereza said...

Woah...good job!

Momzoo said...

YAY, good job! I hope I can do as well next week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...