Friday, September 5, 2008

Kids and Soccer...

Well as I sit here at 8:15pm, my husband has just left with oldest daughter to go and buy her some shin guards. Now,, mind you we just got home from town 30 minutes ago. We were already at the store where they sell the shin guards to buy my son soccer cleats because he grew out of his old ones. I said to my kids while we were at the store......"Your socks and shin guards are still in the soccer basket right??" ....."oh yes mommy, they are in there".......
Guess what....when we got home I looked in the soccer basket and everything was in there except one of her shin guards,,, but just one wont do any good now will it!! So then I tore the closet apart looking for the mysterious lost shin guard.... it was no where to be found......Disappeared into thin air. So after way to much yelling I finally talked my hubby into going back into town to get her a new pair, because I have to be at the soccer field at 9:15am!! By myself with all 3 kids because Bennies first day of school is tomorrow. Its a weekend college course. ( I am very excited for him)! Just nervous for myself because both kids have games at the same time and they are on opposite sides of the place where we will play. So I'm just nervous about how I will get them to where they need to go and get them picked up without losing anyone. I'm sure it will be okay.
So anyways soccer starts tomorrow and we will have that 3 days a week for a couple of months. I love watching them its so fun.,,, it does take up a lot of time, but they sooo enjoy playing. They are pretty good to! Last spring was there first time playing and their coaches were very impressed. I feel much calmer now that I have typed this out. So I'd better get off here and start getting the little ones of to bed. Have a great night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...