Shannon has tagged me for this one....
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post
4. Pass on the tag
Ok,,, here I go:
7 random things about me.......Hmmmmm
1. My husband is 5 years older than me. My step father is 5 years older than my mother, my grandfather is 5 years older then my grandmother. Before my mom married my step dad she was obviously with my father,, they were the same age, and didn't work out.....there seems to be a trend there,,,good thing we are 5 years apart.
2. I went to cosmetology school to become a hair stylist,,,,you need 1500 hours to complete the course,,, I only had 90 hours left to complete and quit!! I hate doing hair. I worried to much about if people would like what I had done to them....And was always a nervous wreck...
3. I am starting to think I have some type of phobia. But wouldn't know what its called. I just constantly worry about everything. I worry what people think of me all the time, even people that read my blog,, I always wonder what people think after they read things about me. Even though I know I shouldn't care because most of the people reading this I will never actually know in real life!!
4. I love just being at home with my family. I would be happy to just be here all the time, if thats what they enjoyed too, but they like to go places so I tag along.
5. I hate shoes and socks!! But I hate people to see my feet, because since I always go barefoot they are always dry and gross, no matter how much lotion I put on them.....(anyone know of a good foot moisturizer for cracked heals?)
6. Sometimes I just wish that my immediate family (hubby, the kids and I) could move far away where no one knows us. Like to Colorado or something.
7. My biggest goal in life is for my family to be happy and know how much I love them!!!
There you have it..... Geez I hope i don't sound to crazy.... If you want to play along great!! I'm not gonna name specific people cause I never know who to tag......Leave a comment though so we can read yours if you do it:)