Friday, August 15, 2008

First day of school

First day of school today for the big kids!!! Aren't they just the cutest things, they were very excited!

I never realized how much taller Jess was than Gary!! I hope their day is going well. I'm always so excited to hear about everything when they get home! Jess was a little nervous about her ouchies still from the "crash", at the campgrounds.
I told her everything would be fine and she will have an awesome story to tell everyone!
I am soooo tired today. Emma had me up all night last night. She has a stuffy nose, about 10:30pm, she started waking up crying, so I would get up and give her the Binky back and get her all situated, then lay back down in bed and 15 minutes later she would wake up again. This continued all night long. Bless her poor little heart, shes still smiley today, but her nose is all runny. I feel so bad for her, I hope she doesn't get to sick. There is just about nothing worse than when your babies are sick. You just want to make it all better, but you can't. I'm just trying to make her as comfy as possible, and trying to keep my eyes open:)

1 comment:

Tereza said...

They look exited!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...