Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Everyday life

Today was a nice day. We got to go sign the kids up for school and that is always very exciting. They found out who their teachers were. Jess was really happy cause her little friend is gonna be in the same class as her. Gary got the same teacher Jess had in 2nd grade. He wasn't thrilled but it will be fine. They start next Friday, its gonna be so weird not having them here during the day. Emma and my other babysitting kid will keep me busy, I' m going to start doing like preschool with her so that will be fun. For dinner we had Bennie's new favorite, BBQ pizza

and a really yummy salad


Poor Emma couldn't have any pizza but she seemed to enjoy her rice cereal and spring veggies, I cant wait til she can start eating the same food we eat!!!

She can get quite messy when she eats! Isn't she just a doll!! I cant ever get enough of her. So all in all it was a pretty good day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good!

I used to have those same dishes! I had 4 sets of dishes and had to get rid of 2!! I liked those. :)

Hugs!

Jill said...

Thats funny. I got this set of dishes for Christmas a couple of years ago. They hold up really well, I've droped one or two a couple of times and they haven't broke yet!!

Steph B. said...

Everything looks so good! I have started to do the menu planning, etc... and it is working pretty good! This week we had mac & tomato, fresh green beans, cornbread and fresh applesause on Tuesday and then Wednesday I made the white chicken chili and Thursday saurkraut and sausage, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and cucumber salad. It makes you feel so much better when you make things at home!

Jill said...

Steph, thats great!! Sounds good too! Saurkraut and sausage sounds really good, I havent had anything like that in a while! You need to bring that to our next get together!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...