Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday

I am sad to say today was a spend day. And we had to take money out of the savings....:( It was a necessity though. Ben had a doctors appt. and then we had to get a prescription for him. Our checking was to low so we needed to transfer funds to cover the cost. Not exactly gonna help build the fund up, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Today went pretty fast, this morning we went to our local library and signed up for the summer reading program. They have prizes and lots of fun stuff for the kids to do, plus its all free! Then we went to our neighbors and played outside with them for a little bit. I have some of the best neighbors, they truly are great and we are blessed to have them in our lives! Then this evening I went and worked out at the Y! I never want to go, but once I get there and after I'm done I am so glad I went!

Hubby has to go into work tonight at 2 am! He is gonna be one sleepy boy tomorrow. the crappy thing is they are gonna send him home early so he wont get any overtime pay. :( That isn't allowed where he is working right now.

How is everyone doing that was gonna do the no spend challenge with me? Harder than you thought? NO difference?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to take two of the kids to the doctor tomorrow. I totally forgot. That's gonna cost!

It is kind of hard when you are out of bread you can't pick up the phone and call hubby and say....Hey pick me up 2 loaves! I made 2 loaves today as we were totally out. Some of my kids like homemade and some don't. They are just going to HAVE to like it! lol!! One was a new recipe. Oatmeal. It didn't rise as high as the Honey Wheat. It was huge!

Just keep a positive outlook! :)

Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...