Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our wedding filled weekend

This weekend was my sisters wedding.... It was fun, Friday night was the rehearsal dinner here is Ben and I Me and Emma
My lovely self portrait
And here is my kids along with our cousins that were up from North Carolina,, oh and Mira to. Our cousins really are great, so is my uncle. He did all the cooking for the rehearsal dinner, we had pasta and he cooked up 3 different kinds of sauces to go along with the noodles. It was YUMMO!





And here are some pics from the big day. Here's my 3 kids,,, are they not the most beautiful things you have ever seen?




Here's Gary bustin a move!




Emma had a very rough night. She was very tired and overstimulated!




But she did get in some dancing a few times when she took a break from the whining. :)





















It was a great fun and I wish my sister and new brother in-law all the luck in the world!








2 comments:

Steph B. said...

Awww!!!! It looks like a lot of fun! Did they go on a honeymoon? I can't wait for Shell's wedding this weekend except it is supposed to be so hot and she is doing everythign outdoors!!!!! Oh well, we will survive!

Jill said...

Yeah, they are leaving today for the Pokanose,,,,okay I have no idea how to spell it but its in Pennsylvania and its the same place mom and Dave took there honeymoon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...