Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu plan Feb. 15, 2009

Last weeks menu went well! The homemade lasagna was exellant!! This week I'm not leaving any days open for eating out, since we went out Friday night for Valentines dinner. Also I am going to try and make a grocery budget and really stick to it.. I always have an idea of what I will spend but don't usually worry if I go over,,, I think i will start taking cash and not let myself go over the amount... I just need to set the amount up. The thing is my grocery budget will also include diapers,,, paper products... things like that, so it will be a challenge!!

Here is the menu for this week:

Sunday:
breakfast casserole(this was very yummy yesterday morning, and I put it together the night before so all I have to do is pop it in the oven in the morning)
dinner at moms

Weekday meals:
*Tex Mex ranch casserole
*spaghetti, bread sticks
*crock pot chicken, baked potatoes, corn
*fish sticks, cheesy macaroni, green beans ( I will be getting my root canal at 3pm this day so I wanted something easy so that hopefully I can get hubby to cook this night)
*bean taco bake

Saturday:
scrambled eggs, toast
homemade BBQ pizza

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...