Sunday, February 1, 2009

Belly dancing and coffee shops

Belly dancing class today was fun. Our instructor has put together some choreography to music for us so at the end of this session we should actually be able to do a dance to a song...fun fun! My mom and I have been going out to a local coffee shop for lattes after class,, its nice to sit and have some girl talk without littles trying for attention,, but then also when I get home I feel refreshed and ready to take on the whole clan:) A while ago some friends of mine used to get together and we would go out for coffee once a month,,, (remember...you know who you are!!!), I miss that.... have I mentioned I love coffee! And the whole atmosphere of the coffee shop is a nice escape also. Hmmm... I'm sleepy and my mind is wondering, so I think I will sign off for tonight,,, Here is to a great week coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like your class. That's great! :)

Hugs!

Steph B. said...

Yes, I do remember those coffee shop days! I still like to go when i can but time and $$$ always seem to get in the way!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...