Friday, May 8, 2009

Sleepover menu

Well the menu is finally decided for the birthday slumber party ,,, good thing since its happening tonight right?....hahhah....We will be having birthday girl pizza (Igot the idea from someone else), its just a regular homemade pizza with the number 10 spelled out in pepperonis. I was pleasantly surprised that she chose this because I gave her the option of ordering pizza from somewhere or having homemade and that little sweety chose my cooking over ordering out,, can you believe it? It sure made me feel special. We are also going to make fun balls, which are like big ricekrispy treat lollipops dipped in sprinkles. I am going to let them help with making that one. And of course the ice cream cake.....hhmmmm,, I think they will be a little sugared up,, oh well that's what sleepovers are for right? And if they are possibly still hungry after all that, we can pop some popcorn! I might take some pics tonight of our creations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!

My children like my homemade pizza over take out. I feel like I'm doing something right when this happens! :)

Have a great time!

Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...