Sunday, May 31, 2009

Menu plan for the week of May 31

Sunday--oatmeal for breakfast, leftovers for lunch, and poor mans meal for dinner

Weekday meals:
-pork roast, garlic potatoes, salad
-broccoli chicken casserole
-crock pot roasted chicken, potatoes, corn,
-BBQ chicken pizza
-chicken sandwich, french fries, fruit

Saturday:? Something on the grill probably

The kids last day of school is Tuesday! That means we will be going through more food around here. :) I'm gonna have to be creative and make more homemade goodies again. And hopefully granny's garden will do well this year, and we can have some fresh veggies to eat!

For more great menu plans visit orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your menus always look so yummy! :)

No wonder my grocery bill is so much higher than yours! I have to fix lunch for 5 every day! Starting on Thursday it'll be 6!

I've been working on my menu trying to cut back even more. Not good!

Hugs!

Jill said...

Thanks Shannon! Yes,, I too am trying to cut back on the grocery bill,, its a never ending cycle isnt it? :) Right now, mine is totally outta necessity though,, which makes it easier for me actually, cause if its not there then I cant spend it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...