Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Indy trip (pic heavy)

Well we made it back from our trip to Indy, and it was great! I feel refreshed, I was having a hard time last week and I really think I just needed to get away and have a change of scenery and it worked! The kids had a great time, and so did Ben and I! Emma loved the pool in the hotel! We swam both nights we were there. Ben wouldn't get in the first night, but the second he got in the hot tub with me and then swam in the pool with the kids!!

Here they are in the hotel bed with there jammies on. This was my kids first time in a hotel so it was all a new experience for them,, they liked it. Emma didn't like the room all that much, there was to much for her to get into( defiantly not child proof) and she kept going to the door trying to open it,, wanting to leave. But that was the only time we had trouble with her,,,, for everything else she was a little angel! We seriously couldn't have asked our kids to be any better than they were,,, it was great!
This is at the Children's Museum,, the Dino exhibit!



Here is us with some star wars creature behind us.




This is the kids and they crawled under this thing and were able to get inside of it. I thought it looked cool!






Gary digging for dinosaur bones.





























Then we went to the zoo there. That was very fun to, it was a great day for it sunny and warm. I fed these giraffes! IT was so cool, but Ben didn't get the pic of me doing it :(



We watched these walruses forever.. They were huge! It was so neat.










We got to this exhibit just in time.. The zookeeper was feeding them so they all came up real close and we got to watch them eat.



It was a great trip!













1 comment:

Steph B. said...

Awww!!!!!!! Great pics! I am so glad you had a great time! You guys deserved that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...