Sunday, February 27, 2011

A quick break for a update

Whew...it feels good to sit for a minute.  I've been a busy lady today.  This mornig I made a huge batch of sausage egg and cheese bisquts for breakfast and the freezer, then had to clean up after that. 
   Then I had to take a shower and get ready to go to Wal-mart so Emma could get her big girl toy.  Last night she finally decided to give her binky up to the binky fairy and she put all of them in a envelope and left them out for the fairy to take them to a new baby that needed them since she is a big girl now. :)   She went right to sleep and slept the whole night through!  Then when she woke up this morning the binky fairy had left her a cute little note and some cash for her new toy!  I'm so proud of her,, I didnt pressure her to do this.  We have been talking about it a lot and when we were at the library yesterday we picked up a book called bye bye pacifier.  Before bed she said she wanted to put her binky in a envelope like the girl in the book!!!  I was thrilled, and scared I would be in for a long night, but like I said she did great!   She hasn't asked for it at all today but I think its been on her mind.  Nap time didnt go to well, she didnt fall asleep but some days she just doesnt take naps so hopefully that was the case and she isnt gonna not nap for me anymore.  We will see how tonight goes.  
   When we got home from the store I made lunch,, cleaned up from that and then since then I've been working on getting my kids stuff  hung tagged and priced for the kids resale thing coming up tomorrow!  thats a big task  but I love getting the check and getting to shop for "new" used clothes for the kids.  These second hand sales are such a blessing in my life! 
   I'm still working on going through things and decluttering around the house.  We have such limited space here we really dont have room for all our stuff.  The goal is to only keep whats needed and figure out the best way keep/store the stuff we need and use.   
  Anyways, I guess I should get back to work,,,:(    I need a maid.  LOL

1 comment:

Tereza said...

sounds like she had closure on the whole binky thing with the binky fairy:) And hey I need a maid too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...