Saturday, October 11, 2008

New weigh in...

Okay. I got my new scale last night. It seems pretty accurate, but I was very disappointed. The number difference in the new scale and the old scale was like around 10 lbs., higher than my old one, so it makes it look as if I haven't lost anything..:( so I say ....whatever, I am starting over as of today. I am going to go with this scales numbers, (I threw my old one away this morning). Today is like day 1, I am going to do this darn it!!!! The thing is I am not going to get all obsessive about it, I am just trying to be more healthy, and I know from past experience that the weight will come off, hopefully sooner than later though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Im right there with ya sister! Sorry about Gary thats awful. I know what ya mean about Emma not wanting to go right back in her car seat. I've had to do that a few times with some of my little ones over the years and they were not happy either to say the least. Then have this very loud stressful trip home. Yikes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...