Friday, April 10, 2009

updates


Wow, its been a long week here! This little one always manages to make me smile though. We finally found out yesterday that the insurance company is going to call our van a complete loss.....totalled! So now we wait longer and find out what kind of check we might get to help get us a new vehicle....So guess who isn't going to get to see what no vehicle payments is like :( The car shop called us this morning and told us the cost of fixing the van would be $5,522.00-------------------OUCH!!!! Our van def. wasn't even worth that much... I guess I really know how to do some damage!


On a better note,,, I lost another 2.2 pounds this week, for a total of 19.6 lost in all! I put a thing in the side bar to help track my losses. WE have really utilized out Y membership this week. Here's what I did so far:

Monday-30min. cardio(treadmill and elliptical)

Tuesday10min on treadmill to warm up, then did the weight machines for the arms for about 40min.

Wednesday-break

Thursday-30min cardio (treadmill and bike),, then leg weight machines for 30 min.


Tonight we are going and the plan is 45 min of cardio, and Sat. morning we are gonna go and do 20 cardio and then the arms again. -------I would like to get there at least 5 days a week, and so far I am doing pretty good at it. I had been fixing dinner then going to workout, but I read yesterday that its not good to exercise on a full stomach, so last night I fed everyone a snack and then worked out , then came home and ate dinner. The majority of my loss this week happened last night so I think that is what I'm gonna try to start doing.


Emma is doing okay in the play room while we work out, she cried last night when we dropped her off in there but they said she stopped shortly after we left. I can see her on the t.v.'s on the cardio machines in the fitness room, so that makes me feel better. I know kids cry sometimes when their parents leave them, because I myself run a childcare business, but I rarely ever leave my kids, so that was very hard for me to walk out of the room when she looked so sad:(

I'm sure she will get used to it though. The big kids love going to the youth room because there is a air hockey table, wii system, computers, mini exercise equipment,,, and other kids to play with so they are loving it!!!

5 comments:

Tereza said...

Congrats on all that weight melting off!
I hope you get lots of money for the van! We did once and it really helped us out because we got more than the van was worth!

Dawn said...

Emma's hair is getting so long! Thats a cute pic! And I love your new blog background!

Congrats on the weight loss! Your exercise plan for this week looked great. I bet you were really sore. I did the elliptical for an hour yesterday and burned 700 calories! I was into a show that was playing and so I just kept going. You'll get there!

Can't wait till Sunday to see everyone!

Sarah said...

I hope you don't find me looking at your blog.

I have to say that you are doing a fabulous job on working out. 19 lbs is great! I just wanted to encourage you and tell you to keep up the good work!

*Sorry to hear about the Van - that's a bummer!

Jill said...

Sarah,
I dont mind you looking at all. THe more the merrier! :) Thanks for the encouragment!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you are going to the Y. You get to use different machines!!! Fun!!

She is so darling! Love the hairdo!

Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...