Sunday, April 5, 2009

Big menu plan for week 4-6

This is our spring break week so all my kids plus the babysitting kids will be home! So I had to make sure I planned well so I wouldn't run out of food! So this week you will see breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner.

Sunday: eggs in a nest, sausage patties
cavatini, salad

Monday:B-oatmeal, L-tater tot casserole, S-purple cow, D-bean burritos, nachos

Tuesday:B-eggs, grapefruit, L-grilled cheese, chips, grapes, S-cheese and crackers, D-toastado casserole

Wednesday:B-cereal, L-noodle stuff and fruit cocktail, S-cinnamon crisps, D-BBQ sandwiches tater tots, green beans

Thursday:B-french toast sticks, L-lasagna skillet, S-popcorn and grapes, D-spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Friday:B-cereal, L-pizza wrap, S-fruit snacks, D-fried ravioli, garlic bread, salad

Saturday:B-cereal, L-pizza, D-cheesy bread, broccoli salad

2 comments:

Steph B. said...

All sounds very yummy! Can you share your toastado casserole? sounds good!

Jill said...

I will on Tuesday or Wed. Its a new recipe so I want to be able to tell ya if its good or not.. it is super simple though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...