Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pizza :(

Good morning all! There hasn't been much to blog about around here lately, so I thought I'd just post some more rambles.

I have been doing really well with counting calories and staying within my recommended number until last night,,, Bennie wanted to go to the Pizza Hut dinner buffet,,,I love pizza, and when we go out and pay for something like that I feel the need to get my moneys worth. I know, its awful,, I overate by way to much! It sure was yummy though,,, but I payed for it, all night my stomach hurt and I felt nauseous. I have noticed that whenever I am trying to eat right and then blow it my stomach always feels yucky! That will teach me I guess. So then this morning I was up 2 pounds on the scale :( But I'm sure its salt and water retention, so hopefully I will do really well today and then be back down tomorrow.

I need to get on that freaking treadmill. Its been calling my name for weeks, I just cant seem to ever figure out the right time to do it. Excuses excuses....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pizza Hut always give me a stomach ache!

I try to excerise at the same time each day so that I get into a habit. It's hard I know! Over the weekend I was sick so yesterday I still had a hard time breathing! Still I went on! It was going to be my excuse! I felt better after having done it now though. :)

Naptime? Do they all nap at the same time? What about after dinner? I know family but how long are you going to use it? 15-20 minutes? I would explain how important it is.

Good luck and have a great day!

Hugs!

Tereza said...

o don't worry about the 2 pounds. Eating right today should do the trick!

Jill said...

I'm glad your feeling better Shanon, and great job on getting your exersize in!

Dawn said...

You shouldn't feel so guilty about the bad things you eat. Just try to fit in healthy stuff and it will all even out in the end. Pizza is my weakness too!..in fact I have a lot of weaknesses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...