Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fitness

Ok, so I'm getting a little excited.  I've decided that I'm going to restart Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred!  I've tried it once before but never even got to level 2.  So I"m gonna start and I WILL  make it through the 30 days!  I feel that I should be in better shape than I was the last time I tried it and I know I weigh less so I know it wont be easy but I'm gonna try again!  Yay!  And then I'm gonna move onto another program.  I was looking on YouTube and there are a LOT  of options on there!!   So now I just need to figure out a start date.......   I could wait until Feb 1st and that would be easier to track the days.  Oh why put it off,, I will start tomorrow.  Better do it while I'm still excited about it!:)  Ill keep my progress updated on here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...