Friday, April 1, 2011

Random thoughts

-Im so glad its Friday, normally Im full of energy on Fridays but today I'm dragging and have a massive headache.

-Tonight were going to my sisters 26th b-day party at my mom's house and tomorrow morning I'm going to a 31 party with my mom. (never been to one and not quite sure what to expect).

-This morning I watched my neighbors kids for a few hours.  It was fun but I was reminded that having a 1 yr old, 2 yr old, two 3 yr olds, and a  5 yr old is a LOT of work.  There wasnt much sitting down for me here this morning.

-Next week is spring break for the kiddos which means it will be full and crazy around here....really hoping for some nice weather!

-I think I hear Emma messing around in her bedroom right now, this will be the 3rd day in a row that she has not went to sleep during nap time. 

-Today's April Fools day, Ben texted me this morning and told me he had to work tonight( this was supposed to be his first Friday night off in a month),,,,I was to smart for that though and told him I knew it was April fools!

-I got my hair cut last night,  No I dont look like Kesha but I am seriously thinking of going in Sunday and getting something the lady said was called focused foil highlights so the top of my hair will be blonde.  Then I can be the rock star mom that Jess wants me to be. :)

-Jess fully admits to me that all her friends and she thinks I'm totally awesome!  I love that!  But as she is getting older I know there will be a fine line that cant be crossed when it comes to being a friend/mom to her.  I still want to be able to talk openly with her about things but hope she will react well when she tells me something that I dont agree with and I have to tell her no or something to that extent.

-I'm hoping for another fun filled weekend with the family!   I've also been thinking its about time me and hubby had a night out soon.

Have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

Tereza said...

You are so mean for not posting a pic of your hair!! I was kinda waiting:):):)
Hope you get that great weekend!

Jill said...

I'll get a pic up after I get my highlights done...prob Thursday. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...