Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday

It's Monday-----need I say more?  haha

Our weekend was ok.  The birthday party Friday night was super fun. Then we came home and did Karaoke, put the kids to bed, and ended up staying up way to late., again!  It wasnt nearly as fun as normal due to me and hubby getting into a pretty heated argument.  I just wanted to go to bed  but that didnt happen,, he doesnt get that he may be used to staying up all night for work, but I'm not.  It was 4:30 before I finally got to sleep and I had to be up by 7:30 to get ready and go to that 31 party with my mom.  Needless to say I was dragging all day Saturday.  The 31 party was fun though.  I ordered myself a cute little apron.  I've always wanted a cute apron to wear around while I'm cooking and cleaning.  The lady that was hosting the party had the one I ordered on and she looked super cute.  She was a lot smaller than me though so I hope it looks as cute on me as it did her.  I also ordered a thermal picnic bag type thing so when we go to the lakes and on outings this summer we can keep our cold stuff cold.  I spent more than I was planning on but oh well, we've all gotta treat ourselves every once in a while right? 
Then on Saturday afternoon we ended up going to Manards and getting something we have wanted to have forever.  Its kinda like a portable screened in gazebo.  Its got a roof and screens all the way around it that you can zip closed.  We are gonna connect it to our back porch so we can be out there even if its sprinkling rain and stuff , plus it will give us some extra shade in the summer time.  I'm super excited about it. 
We were in bed by ten Saturday night and I ended up sleeping in til 11 on Sunday morning, thanks to hubby.  I really needed that!  Then I took the big kids to see the new Diary of a Wimpy kid movie, I had promised them I'd take them to see it while they were on Spring Break, they both had gift cards to the movies.  So we got that outta the way so I didnt have to hear them asking when we were gonna go all week.  It was a cute funny movie. 
So that brings us to today,, I've been catching up on laundry and all that other fun stuff that comes with this day of the week.  Its raining outside. :(  All the kids are being rather lazy today,, I actually just got Emma dressed and its almost 3pm. LOL  I need to go clean up her room as they trashed it this morning.  OH the joys. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...