Thursday, January 13, 2011

3 years ago today....



3 years ago today, this sweet little baby girl came into this world!   When we decided to have another child I think a lot of others thought we were nuts..They said we had it easy with the other 2 already being older and not needing as much care.  I'm so glad I didnt listen.  Emma has brang so much joy, love, and laughter into this household.  I never thought she would get here,,,going in on Friday morning to get induced then not having her until Sunday morning!  But the moment she arrived with her chubby little cheeks I was so in love!  It amazes me how no matter how many children you have, a heart can still give out so much love. 

She is growing up way to fast!  Before I know it she will be headed off to school :(  I so enjoy spending all my time with her and watching her grow into a little lady.  Tonight well be having spagetti and garlic bread(her favorite)!  My mom and stepdad are coming over to celebrate with us then we are off to Jessie's Dare Graduation!  Emma loves going to the school, so even that will be a treat for her.   And tomorrow we have another birthday to celebrate~!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...