Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cold Flordia


I decided to check in real quick and give everyone a quick update.  We are still here in FL, I would say sunny but its been pretty chilly here.  Last week we were in Orlando and the weather was a little warmer.  We Loved every minute of our resort and trips to Disney and Sea World.  We made lots of good memories and have lots of fun pictures.  This week we are in Grandmas part of Florida. Palmetto to be exact.  We are enjoying our time with the grandparents.  We went to a museum today and saw Snooty the oldest known manatee in captivity.  Tomorrow were going to the ocean,,its supposed to be in the high 60's , warmest day we've had this week.  Yesterday it was in the 40's...brrrrrr!  I think we are all ready to be heading home though,, 2 weeks is a long time away.  Emma has been saying she misses her toy box :)   Thursday were headed back on the long 2 day drive home.  I was very pleasantly surprised on the way up here.  All three kids did great!  We only stopped 3 times the first day of driving and we went for 13 hours!  That's pretty good if I say so myself.  I think they were meant to travel.  Hopefully the ride home will go as smooth. 

I can not put into words how thankful I am that we have been able to go on this trip.  It was worth every penny of saving.  Hopefully we'll have many more vacations to come in the future!   I'll post pics when we get home!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey sis! I'm so glad your having fun! Sorry that the weather isn't warmer for you. We sure miss you around here! Hope your last day is wonderful and you have a safe trip home! Love you guys!

JAmb said...

Glad you all are having such a great time. Sorry your not experiencing the "sunny" Florida part. Have safe travels on your way home. Looking forward to more pics and stories.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful time. It sure was nice to see you home again though two weeks without grandkids Dave was going through withdraws.

mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...