Monday, January 24, 2011

Bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning...

I'm very proud of myself this morning!  I actually got up showered and dressed before the kids woke up.  I made them a hot breakfast before school and sent them on their way with awake eyes, LOL.  This is one of my goals, to get up earlier and get some things accomplished before all the little ones awake. 

We had a good weekend.  Saturday we stayed home and Sunday we went to Ft. Wayne and browsed around the mall.  The kids had some money left over from bdays and Christmas so they bought a few things,, Ben and I didn't spend any money accept for buying lunch and a few bucks for them to ride the big carousel at the mall.  It was a enjoyable day!

I haven't been blogging much lately,, I have been sick and had so much to do.  I have been contemplating quitting blogging but maybe not.  I love reading others blogs and if people enjoy reading mine then I will keep at it.  Just don't know what to do.  Anyways theres my morning and weekend update....Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Tereza said...

I always enjoy checking in with everyone on a Monday! Everyone's updated and I was exited to see one from you:) I say keep the blog and update it as you can:)

Anonymous said...

Don't stop I enjoy seeing your pics and reading your updates.

Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...