Sunday, March 3, 2013

Prepping for the week

Its Sunday night and were ready for the new week. Tomorrow we have 2 orthodontist appointments. Wednesday Emma and Bennie get to do fathers night at preschool! And Thursday I go to the preschool and help with the 3 year old fathers night. So a busy werk ahead.

Saturday Ben worked and then we had our appointmant to get our taxes done. He gave us a rough estimate of what we would be getting back. Its a decent amount but not as much as Id like. I was hoping to be able to pay off more debt than I will be able to. But its better than nothing I suppose and I will just need to make a strict plan to pay off the rest.
Today Ben was off and we had a nice relaxing day at home. Jess and I knocked out our last day of The Shred!! I really am proud of myself. I stuck with it and finished it out. I know Im stronger and tomorrow morning Im gonna take my measurments and see the results. Ill post them here!
Besides that we watched a couple movies. I also made granola bars and banana chocolate chip baked oatmeal muffins to eat through the week. Then we watched a episode of Pretty Little Liars. A new netflix show Ive become sucked into.;-) oh the little guilty pleasures.
Days like today are some of my favorite. When we stay home and veg!

1 comment:

Tereza said...

sounds like a busy week Ahead!! Good for you for sticking with it. I bet that feels great!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...