Saturday, October 10, 2009

Weekends

Oh how I LOVE the weekends!!!! Most the time were just together as a family, relaxing and enjoying time with each other! Its also normally when we go and visit with family that doesn't live with us. Today we went and picked up a little tike's car that I got off of craigslist for only ten dollars!! I've wanted one for Emma all summer and finally now we have one,, new ones are so expensive, but I've been scavenging every garage sale looking all summer, and finally one popped up on craigs list! Good things come to those who wait! :)She loves it! We brang it inside for her since its a little chilly outside. Then Jess had basketball open gym. She wants to be on the team and try outs are at the end of the month. I'm a little concerned because a lot of the other girls have already been on the team and are really good... she hasn't had much experience at that game, but she is trying her best. Hopefully it will all turn out okay.. After that we came home and ate dinner, and she seemed to be feeling a little down, so I decided that we would do our first facial together!! That perked her right up... here we are being silly :) We did those while in the bathroom while Emmas was taking her bath,, this is her favorite position in the tub now.
Here she is in her car... I'm sooo happy we found her one!




Life is good!!! Tomorrow were going to the apple orchid to pick apples and the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins! Everyone is excited, so there will be more pics to come!



1 comment:

Tereza said...

what fun times!! I think I'll steal the facial idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...