Wednesday, October 21, 2009

10 years tomorrow!

I feel so stinkin tired!! I don't know why I'm just exhausted.. I feel like my eyeballs are sunken into my head. I don't think I'm sick. I didn't sleep well last night, it was after midnight b4 I fell asleep, then Emma was up crying for some reason around 1:30. This weeks just wearing hard on me for some reason. The kids are on fall break for the rest of the week, so there all home. It amazes me how fast they can get board!! I need to come up with some project or something for them but I'm just so tired... We tried to play outside but the bees are swarming out there for some reason! Bees and me don't get along :)

I've got lots on my mind again lately. Sometimes I wish I could just shut my brain off and not worry about so much! Wouldn't that be nice?

On a good note, tomorrow is Ben and mines 10th wedding anniversary! I'm so proud of us. We've been through a lot and come so far! Saturday we will make our annual trip up to Red Lobster! Yummy! We've done that every year for our anniversary for as long as I can remember and its always shrimp fest when we go up. Then we'll probably walk around some shops or something, then come home and enjoy a nice bottle of wine and relax! Jess and Gary are spending the night with mom, and we will pick up Emma on our way home.....(not sure how she would do spending the whole night away from her mommy). I hope we have a good time and can have good conversation.. I find it hard sometimes when were out by ourselves......I feel like there is a lot of dead air and we struggle sometimes for things to talk about that dont include kids and our daily life. Is that a normal thing as couples are together for a long time? I wonder what it will be like when were 80? Anyways, I love him to death and cant wait til Sat!

4 comments:

Steph B. said...

YAY!!!!10 YEARS! I CANT BELIEVE IT! TIME HAS GONE SO FAST! CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Jill I know how ya feel about the talking thing. But its ok to talk about the kids, thats who you are. Talk about their accomplishments and brag a bit. Just whatever you do don't talk about HUNTING!!! UGH!! that will ruin the whole night. Happy Anniversary. Love ya Brandy

Jill said...

That hunting comment made me laugh Brandy! Seems like thats all the guys want to talk about during this time of year...

Bennie suprised me today with a delivery of roses and a happy anniversary balloon sent to my door!!! It was so sweet,,, hes never did anything like that b4! I guess 10 years is a special thing! It made my day!!!

Steph B. said...

Awww!!!!! That is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...