Sunday, October 11, 2009

Apple picking

We made it today to pick our apples and get our pumpkins. It was a little chilly but loads of fun. I looked back at the pics from last year when we went and Emma was so little last year. It was also hot, and we went on the same weekend! Here's the girls picking their pumpkins. Emma was so cute, she kept saying me want pumpkin, but she kept saying no to every one we showed her.. I guess she had one in mind that she wanted. We ended up getting a little one, just like her :)













Here we are in the orchard. Each kid had their own little basket.
















My little monkey.




She couldn't wait to eat them :)

We had lots of fun. This is our second year of going, so I think it has become our family tradition! I love traditions! :)









3 comments:

Steph B. said...

That looks like so much fun!!!!!! We were going to go this year and then something came up! :( I was so bummed. Maybe next year! I need to come see you! I have some baby stuff to bring back already! :) Maybe this Saturday???? I can text you later about it....

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Mike thought the pics were really cute and told me to tell you hi. Spencer's soccer game got canceled because of rain. Berkly is at cheer practice. When she gets home she is going to e-mail Jess Talk to you soon

Mom

Dawn said...

Those pics are great! The kids look so happy! Emma looks much happier than in the pic of last years trip with all the pumpkins :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...