Thursday, July 16, 2009

Still here

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive and kicking. With it being summer and having all the kids home I've just been really busy and find it hard to find the time to sit down and type out a thoughtful post for you all. :)

Granny's garden is coming into full swing. So far she's sent zucchini, peas, and now the cucumbers are starting to come. We love cucumbers and they make a yummy healthful snack. I've been making zucchini bread, today I need to shred some and put it into the freezer.. I don't want anything to go to waste... I am so thankful for my grandma. I feel bad because we haven't been able to make it over and really help with the garden this year, but she still is kind enough to share her harvests with us.. THANK YOU GRANDMA! LOVE YA!

Were also in the process of buying our house. It is a learning experience as we don't have a realtor. The lady at the bank is being very helpful though. Money is tight around here as always....were making due though. I cant wait until the beef we are buying is ready, that will be a huge help for us when it comes to buying groceries.

Thanks to everyone that still drops by here to read my blogs... most don't comment so its hard to tell who reads this but I know of a few loyal readers. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...