Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My new Mixer is on its way!

I got the email that this is shipping out to me today!!!!   Yay!  It's a Kitchenaid Pro 600 Mixer!  I'm so excited!  I've wanted on for about as long as I can remember, but with the cost of them it been out of the question.  Well hubs knows how I've wanted one and he told me I could order myself one for Christmas,,, I had declined  because of the money but then yesterday found out about a amazing Cyber Monday sale that amazon was having.  The normal cost for this bad boy is $499.00.  I got it for half that plus a $50.00 mail in rebate! When I saw that I called him in to show him and told me to go ahead and order it!   I know it will get good use here in our house and I'm really hoping it will last a long long time!  Now I can ask for some of the awesome attachments for my birthday!  They have ice cream maker, pasta maker, food grinder,,,all different cool attachments you can get to go with it!   I'm just so excited for it to get here and start using it up!  Just in time to whip up some goodie treats for Christmas!
Anyone out there reading this have one?   Do you love it?  What do you use it mostly for?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...