Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Carmel Apple Pork Chops

This is what I made for dinner last night, Carmel Apple Porkchops,
They were super yummy and the whole family devoured them! I doubled the recipe so there would be enough.
I also made sour cream apple bars yesterday and here as soon as the kids lay down for a nap I'm gonna get to peeling and coring and cutting some apples to make applesauce in the crock pot!
I've been going through my cookbooks looking for apple recipes,,I'm thinking apple bread, apple muffins,, I really wanna try to make apple dumplings. I've found a few different recipes but was wondering if anyone has a tried and true one they would like to share with me.? Or any of your favorite apple recipes that you would like to share would be great!

3 comments:

Tereza said...

with all those apples you picked you'll be busy for a while! Those porkchops look soooooooooo good!!! I need to try making those! I think my hubby would enjoy them!

Steph B. said...

I haven't made apple dumplings in years but i can try and find the recipie... There is a really easy one here: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Country-Apple-Dumplings/Detail.aspx. I love this one and it is super easy and good! Fried apples and apple crisp is another good recipe! Also Apple cinn. pancakes are good!

Jill said...

Yummm that recipie looks yummy Steph... and easy! Who woulda thought Mt. Dew??? I'll def have to give it a try!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...