Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben

Today is Bennies birthday!! For those that don't know, I got him the mussel loader that he has wanted for many many years for his birthday!! He LOVED IT! I didn't think it was possible for him to be anymore excited about hunting season but once he got his gun he was! I don't like hunting season, mainly because that means we see a lot less of him, but I truly thought he deserved this gift!
I am so thankful that I have Bennie in my life....I'm not sure what track my life would have taken had he not come into it 11 years ago,, and honestly I don't want to know. This man gives me the best gift every single day of our lives,,, he lets me stay home and be the wife and mother that I've always wanted to be! He goes to work everyday to a job that I know he doesn't love, for me and our kids. He has come so far since the day I met him,,, he's changed his life for the better in so many ways, and he never had to do any of that. We wernt married when I got pregnant with Jess, and he could have decided that it was to much for him and went on his merry way but he didn't. He has stood by me through good times and bad,, he has given up a lot of his "bad" past, and traded it in for the good. He went back to school and got his GED, he worked hard and became a supervisor at his job,, and now hes taking college courses to better himself even more.
This man rarely ever tells me no,, if I ask for something,, he says go ahead and get it. He wants me to be happy. I also want him to be happy, but to many times I do have to tell him no because we cant afford the things he wants most of the time. :( That is why I got him his gun for this day, even with all the hesitation I had, knowing I was adding 2 more weeks to his hunting season, and putting it on the credit card when I've more or less banned the use of them. I wanted to show him how much I love and appreciate him and I hope he realized that.
I love you Bennie Allen Keyes, more today than the day I met you. Our love grows stronger with each passing day and with each roadblock we come to in our sometimes very hectic life......We often say to each other that we seem to have a run of bad luck lately, but you know what?????? I think we are the luckiest people alive because we have each other, and 3 beautiful children that we made together. Happy Birthday Baby!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday bennie
i think you and i are the the same age now ha ha i just show my age
more than you do
love grand ma

Anonymous said...

jill i think that was the most
beautiful piece i ever read and
you let bennie know it i know you
are the happiest person in the
world you dont haft to be rich
to be happy we love you both and
the most beautiful children in
the world

love grandma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...