Thursday, November 19, 2009

Giving thanks..Day one

With it being November and Thanksgiving coming up I decided today that I'm going to say something I'm thankful for from now until Thanksgiving.

Today I am thankful for my parents. Mom and Dave, who knows where I would be without the guidance you have given me throughout my life. I know I wasn't always the easiest kid to deal with when I was younger, but you held your ground and got me through it all! There were so many times when I was a teenager that I wanted anyone else besides you guys to be my parents(lol) ,, but now that I'm grown with kids of my own, I can see exactly why you set the rules that you did. And I thank you for that! Even after I moved out you guys have still be there to catch me and help me back up every time I have fallen, and we all know that I wouldn't be where I'm at today without your help!
Dave always treated me as if I was his own daughter and he didn't have to do that..... Thank you.
Mom,, your always there when I need you to listen, and you can always make me feel better...Thank you. I am so thankful for you both!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am now on my new lalptop Dave let me use early it's my christmas presant. I have not been able to read your blog recently with my old PC was not working well. This post almost made me cry. I am thankful to have had a wonderful daughter like you. You are a great friend to me now as an adult and I don't know what I would do without you. Dave and I are very proud of you. Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...