Sunday, December 16, 2012

Almost a year

Holy Moly its been a long time!!  Almost a year since I have blogged!!  Life...it has been busy, crazy, good, bad, and everything in between.  So much has happened in the last year, so many plans, things I thought were going to happen, and yet here we are, right where I left a year ago.  Everything is pretty much the same, accept for the fact that I am now almost 50 pounds lighter!  That's a good thing. I still have more to go and its been a real struggle lately.  I fight with my inner self constantly,, what to eat, when to exercise.  See I know the answer to all of this, its just mind of matter and its also a fact of me not wanting to be so obsessed with everything I put into my mouth.  I want there to be a happy medium.  I want to be able to eat healthy but still let myself enjoy some of the bad for me stuff also.  Its a happy balance and I'm trying to find it.   The exercise things is just me needing to do it, stick with it and get it done.. When I don't exercise its just my pure laziness.  I'm working on that.  Anyways, as far as blogging I'm just gonna start again and take up where I left off.  Its a good release for my mind and I kind of miss the outside communication with the world. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...