Thursday, July 7, 2011

What I want to be


 


 


What I want to be....

-A patient, kind, loving mother, even in times of stress and chaos.

-A loving wife that's never to tired to pack his lunch, and all those other wifely duties. 

-happy and cheerful, full of energy

-a great cook that can whip up something out of nothing

-an amazing homemaker that has a clean tidy organized home and doesn't get upset or angry when others are constantly making messes

These are just a few things about myself that are bugging me as of lately,  I know I'm not a bad mom or a bad wife,,, but it would be so nice if I could be all of these things all of the time.   I feel like there is not enough of me to go around.  I can concentrate really hard on one or two of these things but when I do that then I seem to fall short on some others.    Why is it so hard for me?  

I really need to get out of this funk I'm in.  Things just keep happening making it hard to see the bright side. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your selling yourself short. I see all those things in you. I don't know how you do all you do. I'm so proud that your my daughter. Your raising a beautiful family. I love you.

MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...