Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF

Woo HOo, it's Friday! This week went by fairly fast and uneventful, which is just the way I like it. Today we had another dermatologist appt. for Emma, her eczema is really improving, her face is cleared up, and I think we finally found a cream that works for her. She still was one problem area, but we are working on that.

We've been working on potty training with her over the last couple weeks and she is doing wonderful! I'm very impressed with how quick she is catching on,, she has very few accidents and the only real problem we were having is her going #2 in the potty, but 3 outta 4 days now she has went in the potty so that is excellent! We cant wait to be diaper free. Although, it kinda makes me feel like my baby is growing up a little to quickly :(

Jess and Gary are doing great. They are both doing after school adventures of bowling on Thursdays after school and there really enjoying that. And they cant wait for soccer to start up here in April.

Ben is still on the used car hunt. Seems that you have to act really fast when a good one comes up on Craig's List and with his crazy schedule sometimes its just not possible to get out and look at the vehicles before someone else comes and snatches them up. I keep reminding him to be patient and it will all work out. I reminded him about the Little Tike's car I wanted for Emma last year and how I looked at garage sales and everywhere for a used one all summer and finally at the end of the summer we got one for ten bucks! Good things come to those who wait :)

I just finished up my old laundry detergent so I'm now ready to exclusively use my new homemade stuff! I want to try some other homemade cleaners also, but I need to use up what I have before I rush out and buy stuff to do that. I'm really trying not to waste anything. OH, speaking of laundry, I spent yesterday cleaning out and organizing my laundry room!!!! It was a big task, but I feel so good now that its done. Every time I walk in there it makes me smile :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Maybe Bennie could borrow Emma's little tykes car. Hehe!

I'm glad everyone is doing well. Tell Emma congrats for going potty in the big girl potty for me.

I miss you guys. Grandma will be home soon so I'm sure we'll all get out to mom and dad's soon.

Jill said...

Dawn, you crack me up,,, I laughed on and off all night about the little tykes car comment,,, just kept picturing Ben driving around town in that little thing like Fred Flinston. hahahha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...